Monday, July 6, 2015

My Fit Affinity 2 week review

Howdy!
Well let me start off my saying that I'm a huge sucker for all things weight loss. I will try any shake, pill, meal plan, diet, fitness routine there is to shed some unwanted lbs. I use my Instagram as motivation to lose weight. A couple months ago I started following Fit Affinity and saw that they were having a sale on their lean fat burner for her. I looked up the item and it was marked down to $39.99 I ordered it immediately. Fit Affinity lean fat burner for her (made from all natural ingredients) promises that it will
  • metabolizes carbohydrates and fats
  • increase fat burning
  • boost metabolic rate
  • reduce fatigue
 Sounds great right! How could I resist ordering this product : )
I placed my order on June 6th but didn't receive the product until June 19th. After the annoyance wore off I couldn't wait to start taking these supplements. I took them as soon as I got them on June 19th and took my hideous before pictures. I didn't really notice anything right away but on day 3 I did notice that I had more energy throughout the day and my appetite had been suppressed! I went from napping two times a day to staying awake all day!! Of course I haven't lost any lbs yet but I still have 6 more weeks to go :)

Click on ---> Fit Affinity to go to their website and find out more about their product : )

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment